Over the past 2 months our team has been very involved with off-site program coordination; allowing us to extend our health messages to families and schools throughout the Los Angeles community.
We want to say thanks to everyone who has been supporting our outreach and off-site workshop programs. First to the Kraus family, as their collaboration efforts have made the Think Forward Workshop Series possible. Also, to all of the active parents and administrators who have coordinated these workshops within their schools. Never before have we been able to reach so many influencers with our health messages and expert curriculum – so far the feedback has been outstanding.
Who’s talking and what are they talking about?
Our Staff Psychologist and Managing Director, Dr. Rebecca Eberlin, has been diligently preparing and presenting a variety of talk topics that include: Friendship and Bullying, Raising Resilient Children and When Stress is Good.
Who else is talking?
The parents and teachers are speaking out; collaborating with our team to address real challenges that children of all ages are facing.
What are they asking?
- How do we differentiate between bullying and natural disagreements?
- How can we identify when a child’s stress is reaching an unhealthy limit?
- What motivators can be used to help my child manage difficult challenges?
- How should parents intervene when child-peer confrontations are repeated?
- What do you do when your child is too self critical for failing to reach a goal?
There are plenty of questions being asked, and our workshops and coaching sessions have answers. To register for the Think Forward Workshop Series visit us online here, and to schedule a Coaching Session with Dr. Eberlin, click here.